At Trans Sabater SA we specialise in the recovery and recovery of waste from the industrial sector, as well as working together with other waste management, transport and recycling companies.
Among the different services we offer are both the collection and reception of the waste generated by our clients, as they need to manage this waste and make an appropriate and environmentally committed use of it.
The main collection and reception services we offer include:
- Collection and transport of waste using our own containers.
- Reception of municipal waste.
- Selection and classification of industrial waste.
- Minimisation and source selection plans.
- Management and maintenance of ecoparks.
At Trans Sabater we are aware of the need to prevent the risks inherent in our work, to protect and conserve the environment, and to use the quality of our services as one of the key differentiating and therefore competitive elements.
In order to achieve this goal, it is essential that each of our employees understand the following points of our Policy and make them their own. We believe that an effective Integrated Policy (Environment, Quality and Health and Safety at Work) is fundamental in the activity and management of the company itself and for this reason, within the framework that this provides, we have decided to implement an Integrated Management System in accordance with the standards:
- UNE-EN-ISO-9001. Quality Management System.
- UNE-EN-ISO-14001. Environmental Management System.
In addition, to comply with all environmental and occupational health and safety legislation and other requirements applicable to them”.
- Encourage the participation of staff at all levels to achieve the objectives and targets set, protect the environment, and prevent damage and deterioration of health.
- Apply continuous improvement programmes for the development of performance and the integrated management system, which in turn allow us to use resources rationally, reduce the production of waste, emissions, discharges and environmental impacts, making Trans Sa-bater's facilities and activities safer and more respectful of the environment.
- Maintain permanent control of legislative compliance at all centres and the periodic review of the environmental performance and safety of the facilities.
- Provide all personnel with the work equipment and means of personal and collective safety necessary to carry out their work in safe conditions.
- Adopting processes and technologies that help in the prevention of pollution and in the prevention of damage and deterioration of health, whenever technically and economically possible.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty, offering products and services in which more than what is expected is perceived, continuously over time, surpassing the competition in the overall quality of the product and service.
- Improve the efficiency of internal processes and activities and consider the subsequent stages as customers, in order to achieve higher productivity.
- Revise the Integrated Management System policy in line with the new demands of the environment, always with a permanent focus on continuous improvement.
- The policy of the Integrated Management System will always be available to anyone who requests it, both within and outside the organisation.
- Continuous improvement in all key aspects of the company.